Thursday, September 23, 2021

Bisexual Awareness Week Short Story Collection #2

 Title: Suit and Tie 


She stood in front of her bedroom mirror, straightening the purple tie around her neck. She had never worn a suit before and this one didn't quite fit. It was baggy around her middle and the sleeves were a touch to long. She loved it with all her heart. She was excited, and nervous at the same time. Would everyone like it? Did she even care if anyone liked it? Would she get in trouble?all these questions were spinning through her head when her mother knocked on the the door to let her know it was time to go. She gathered her courage and tried to walk. With her back straight and a smile on her face. She coulde do this.


Once she reached the stairs she looked down at her dates face and his eyes lit up. He smiled like she was the most beautiful person he'd ever seen and when she reached the bottom of the stairs, he told her so. She decided then that prom probably wouldn't be so bad after all. 



Title: Pirate Pillow Talk

 

Isaac laid in bed staring at the dark sky. The shining moon, the gittering stars. He watched through the gossamer curtains of his window and felt more relaxed then he had in weeks with his lovers arms around him. The strength and the warmth of the other man's body set him at ease in a way that nothing else quiet could. Even the sound of his breathing in the silence was a remedy to his soul. 


"Can't sleep?" His partners voice cut through the night. "Are you thinking about her again?"


"Actually I was thinking about you." He replied cheekily. He hadn't thought about HER in some time. 


"You never talk about her." His partner said.


"What is there to say." He said sadly. "I loved her, she got sick, she died." 


"And you miss her." His partner stated bluntly. "I can see it, and how much it hurts you. You don't have pretend." 


"It's not as bad as it should sed to be." He said. "I have you." 


"Ha, a dirty pirate is a poor replacement for a lady of the court your highness." His partner squeezed him a little tighter as he said it. 


"I promise I ha e not regrets." He said, turning to look into his lovers dark eyes. "You're right, it does hurt, and I still think of her. How are, Ibfeel just as strongly for you. I think I would die if you told me you never wanted to see me again." 


"Well, it would save a me a climb." His partner teased. "Atleast you remembered to unlock the window this time." 


"That was one time!" He shot up from bed glaring at the pirate. He had the audacity to laugh. 


"I'm sorry love." He said still chuckling. "Lay back down." 


He did as he was asked, but he pouted about it the whole time, even when his laver pulled him tightly to his chest. "Your a fiend and big bully." 


"I know." The pirate said. "And you love it."


"I do." He admitted. 


They laid there together till dawn and the young king tried not to think about the fact that his dear love be sailing away before the next sunset. Tonight there was no past and no future. Just the moment


💜 Thank you for reading! If you didn't read yesterday's post please check it out! 

https://futurefantasycreatorstoday.blogspot.com/2021/09/bi-awareness-week-short-story.html?m=1 💜




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem: Brave

  Text for screen readers   title:  Brave I wish i was brave I wish words didn't barb my throat I wish they didn't scratch and scrap...